The philosophy Walden Lake Animal Clinic is to use all available resources to understand and meet the needs of our patients, clients and team members in a timely and caring manner. We all work together to make the workload move smoothly and efficiently. Every team member contributes to the Walden Lake Animal Clinic team by performing his or her duties with responsibility and sensitivity. It is each team member’s responsibility to define problems, develop solutions and implement these solutions for the betterment of Walden Lake Animal Clinic.
In our service to our clients, we:
- Offer specialized services
- Commit to uncompromising quality
- Maintain flexibility
- Research and implement progressive methods of service
- Promote mutually beneficial relationships
In our partnership with team members, we:
- Encourage and invest in personal development
- Promote creativity and respect individuality
- Offer challenging and personally rewarding career opportunities
- Provide personalized training and professional development
- Create a sense of unity
- Competitive salary based on education, experience, knowledge, and skills
- Paid vacation (depends on longevity and class of employment)
- Employee pet health discounts and benefits
- Employee bonus program
- Continuing education opportunities
All interested applicants must be at least 18 years of age and submit a completed and signed employment application via mail or in person. Candidates may attach a resume or cover letter if desired. Qualified applicants will be contacted via telephone for a telephone interview and/or a working and personal interview. All qualified applicants that are granted a working and personal interview must pass a personality test and cognitive ability test to be further considered.
Please review the job descriptions in their entirety to ensure that Walden Lake Animal Clinic would be a good fit for your career.
Thank You for your interest in a career with our company.
We look forward to meeting you!